How can a Hindu Marry a non-Hindu?

A person belonging to Hindu religion can marry a person belonging to the Hindu religion only Under Hindu marriage Act, 1955 (HMA). The HMA is applicable to persons belonging to the Hindu, Budhist, Jaina, or Sikh religion but not applicable to a Muslim or Christian. But under Special Marriage Act, 1954 (SMA) allows a Hindu person marrying a non-Hindu person such as a Christian or Muslim. It is called as Special Marriage.

Mutation entry Confers no Title of the Property

Mutation is the last event in the transfer of property from one person to another. Execution of the transfer deed and its registration are the two events that take place normally before the event of mutation. Mutation indicates the change of the name of the land holder for the purpose of making payment of land tax to the government. Mutation happens on three occasions: when a sale takes place, when an owner dies with a Will, or when an owner dies intestate without leaving a Will.

When a Judgement becomes Operative?

The decision which is pronounced or intimated must be a declaration of the mind of the court as it is at the time of pronouncement. The mode or manner of delivery is unimportant but it must be done in a judicial way in open court. It must be an expression of the mind of the court at the time of delivery. That is the first judicial act touching the judgment which the court performs after the hearing.